Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Cheap Groceries/Produce!!!

Everyone is always trying to save a buck, especially when it comes to groceries and even more so...PRODUCE! I mean really, the cost of product has SKY ROCKETED. It's so expensive eating healthy!

Well I'm writing this blog today to help you, me and all of your friends!

Here's what you do: Go here:

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1559204-20-to-spend-on-organic-fruit-and-veggies?ref=share-undefined-copy_box-web-deals&rui=41153584&rpi=204806746

Buy this coupon. $9.99 for $20 worth of organic produce (you can also get diapers and honest products on there as well) I've used this site many times. It's like Groupon.

Yes, this is my referral. When 3 people order this I get mine refunded, same thing will go for you :D

DO NOT go to grub market from their website. Use my referral link to sign up. Here's why: You get $10 AND I get $10. We both make out.

https://www.grubmarket.com:443/referral/60293

^^ Use that one!

Ok, now that you've bought the living social coupon, signed up on Grub Market, now go shopping! The minimum to date for free shipping is $59. When I did this my $10 credit for signing up under someone didn't come through under the $59 and checking the referral area of Grub Market it says: Give your friends and family $10 to try out GrubMarket. When they order over $59, they'll get $10 off and you'll get a $10 credit!


Now ultimately you've only gotten $20 off because the spending 10 and the getting 10 counteracts each other.

But you get free groceries shipped to your door!

No comments:

Post a Comment