Saturday, November 25, 2017

At it again! Deals to Disney! Earning our trip for free!

We're heading to Disney in November 2018 for my daughters 10th birthday!

So I'm creating a post for our Deals to Disney! This will include different ways I earn money for FREE to get to Disney!

This includes:

Couponing Deals
Swagbucks Deals
any other money maker tip I feel like telling you!

I'll start these blog posts as: Deals for Disney!

The next post will include a few swagbucks offers you should take advantage of.

These posts will include referral codes/links. Every penny counts ;)

Details about our trip:

We're going for 10 days around Thanksgiving.

Disney tickets - We will be needing 7 days (we're going to eat at family's on Thanksgiving, plus arrival and departure day)
One of us will be doing a seasons pass, the rest 7 days. It makes the most sense for our family, and I will include why in a future post.

Cost: 1267.35 for the 3, and 829.64 = 2096.99

For the 4 of us for 7 day tickets would be: 1704, a 392.99 difference. We want memory maker (which is free with annual pass), which is: 1873 leaving a  223.99 difference. I'll be able to use it in 2019 when I go down in May.

We'll also save 21.30 by checking in before she turns 10.

Hotel (All stars Music): 1574.26 - I'm hoping this cost will go down as we get closer. I'm hoping to pay around 1120.

Plane Tickets: ~800

Food: Groceries through instacart. One character meal: $275 (saves us $20+ by checking her in before shes 10)

Souvenirs: $200 (budgeted $400 for January and had almost $150 left over.)

Bibbity Bobbity Boutique - $100 (My daughter is earning this as this is what she wants. She will be doing extra chores to earn this)

Uber to family house for Thanksgiving: $60


Total ESTIMATED cost to date: 5106.25. I'm HOPING to bring this price way down.


Here's where I'm at so far: 

Left over money from Disney 2017: $141.51 (Free money earned)

DSA (Disney Savings Account) before they closed, I was putting 12.50 in every month. I was left with $75 and a $5 free gift card for closing: $80

Free money I've earned on swagbucks that I've redeemed for Disney Gift Cards: $470

Free Gift Cards from Disney Movie Rewards: $15

Total saved so far: 706.51  

Need to make about $4400 more over the next year, which is around $366-367 a month or $84 a week. I'm hoping I can save another $400 or so on the hotel.

Our other option would be renting off property for around $500 and renting a car for $522 (cheapest option). If we can't get the hotel down to 1120, this is what we will do. But if I can it's worth the extra $100 getting the transportation from Magical Express. 


Leave comments and let me know what you think so far!

This is a picture of what I put together for our family so everything we make an extra $25 we can check it off :)




No comments:

Post a Comment