Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!!

I wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving!
I LOVE Thanksgiving!!! The food, the family, the laughs. It's absolutely my favorite holiday (coming from a mildly overweight woman....are you surprised ;) haha) 

Every year I say the same thing on Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for family, food and whatever important event happened that year.

Every day I think about how thankful I am for everything I have.

My daughter.
My son. Both of whom are miracles.
My marriage and the man I've been with for 10 years.
A place to live
My love of couponing and how it has saved our family in more ways than one. 
The knowledge to sew
Social Media and Smart phones for providing me a new source to talk with friends that are too busy to hang out, and a place for me to take pictures....10,217 to be exact 
Mine and my husbands families.
My wonderful friends
My job - without it... I couldn't provide for my family the way I'm able to now.

To everyone reading, Have a Happy Thanksgiving! And good luck with those black friday deals

No comments:

Post a Comment