Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Halloween FUN!

This year my kiddos dressed up as Mickey Mouse and Tinkerbell.

Being a couponer, I got their costumes cheaper. Actually, V's we just reused. Her costume we bought when she was 2. So we found a white sweater and white sweat pants, and the tink dress and BOOM. Her costume was done. Pink Rainboots and all!
We also have a local consignment sale and I found a really cute Mickey Mouse Costume. My son was SO ADORABLE!

Halloween was good. I wish we didn't take R out though. He fell asleep 10 minutes in, and I would have rather have kept him warm. But never the less, V had a great time and we were out for about an hour. She filled both (hers and R's) buckets about 1/2 way each for a full bucket, and no. Mommy and Daddy didn't raid it.

What really surprised me was she kept telling everyone "no peanut butter" (Not that she's allergic, but I am and she didn't want it in the house) but the people were SO accommodating to her! They were checking packages or getting definite non peanut contaminated items. It really was sweet the time and effort they took from a simple request, EVEN though I reassured them, it would be ok. :)

Some crafts we did along the way: 
Tote bag

Cookies

Decorating!

Pumpkins 
My kids ready to go

No comments:

Post a Comment