Saturday, August 3, 2019

Eat to live- day 3

Well check it out! 4 days in a row :)

I jumped on the scale which was a terrible idea. But I tried Noom and they said you should weigh yourself every day. I'm going with screw that. haha. I see my endocrinologist on August 14th, I'll ignore the scale until then and give you a two week update? As of today, I've gained 3 pounds! Not going to let that get into my head though right? Because that's when we fail. And we will. not. fail. We are amazing people who are taking control! I should probably also try the Aggressive instead of modified right?

So with that in mind.

Breakfast: Banana and 12 oz of grapes.

Snack: Coffee - Black like my heart. I mean... ;)

Lunch: 8 oz greens - I get Olivia's Organic Spring Mix or Power mix. Today I had the spring mix. with 4 oz of carrots and 5 oz of black beans. I also made a homemade dressing and added 2 tsp.
Dressing:
4 tsp Balsalmic Vinegar
2 tsp Dijon Mustard
1/4 tsp garlic powder.
Stir until blended.
Delicious and you can make a bunch of it!

Dinner: 8 oz of peas and green beans, 4 oz of brown rice, 3 oz of tilapia

Also, I'll share a laugh with all of you. So, I read 1 cup of beans is goal, but my head read 1 POUND of beans and I'm like there's no way I can do this!! Well after writing it out in a facebook group, I can proudly say I've only eaten 15 oz in the last two days... not 2 pounds. (thank goodness!)

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment