Friday, May 10, 2013

Difference between Ripped in 30 and Body Revolution

Day 3: Cardio
Must admit my absolute favorite. No time to kill in between and the 30 minutes goes by so fast. Even took about a 2 hour walk today around the mall. (total of 4 hours but I'm sure sitting and standing around need to be calculated lol)

All in all I feel GREAT!! Tomorrow is weigh in and measurements! :)

Ok so apparently someone got to my page googling "is jillian michaels ripped in 30 the same as body revolution" Which hey by all means if that's how I'm going to get traffic, awesome :)

So the difference between the 2.

First I haven't completed either of them but I do own and have watched all the worked outs in the first 2 weeks of both workouts. The Ripped in 30 DVD gets pretty intense but its easy stuff that does a lot of focusing on the abs. Also takes less time. So you do push ups, squats, leg lifts. You also NEVER see the same exercise twice! Which keeps the change of pace that much more worth it. Its also 20minutes a day for 30 days.

With BR, Its a 90 day program and 30 minutes. Which I feel means longer results. But theres 3 phases. (kind of 4 if you include the kick start diet I didn't do) Phase 1 starts with weeks 2-5 and has 5 dvds. Weeks 1 and 2 you do work out 1, 2, cardio, 1, 2, cardio rest. Weeks 3 and 4 workout 3, 4 cardio, 3, 4, cardio. Basically all of these carried on through the programs with the other consecutive dvds.

A lot of the exercises are the same! But its because they work. Keep in mind... if youre doing them in an apartment, its best if youre on the bottom floor ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment