Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Officially Started the Body Revolution...

So yesterday I OFFICIALLY started the body revolution. I was doing a great job last week and eating wonderfully. After this Saturday I just couldn't get back on that bandwagon AT ALL.
So today I really watched what I ate, stayed busy and thus far have only had 4 glasses of water (this is a goal for me... to drink 10 a day)

So Day 1. Couldn't finish. I had taken a 75 minute walk with my best friend husband and kids. Which wasn't planned, but I still wanted to do Jillian Michaels, because I really was just feeling GUILTY. I still also haven't taken my "naked" picture. I'm just not proud... this is also another goal. So I made it 23 minutes out of the 30. Yes, I know, those last 7 minutes!! However, I have sports asthma and had to keep stopping, so rather. I stopped short, allowed my asthma to rest and continued on today on phase 1 workout 2.

Day 2. Only have to stop 3 times for water (to keep my asthma at bay). Because my back and legs are bad (Back due to the epidural from having my son, legs because I screwed up my leg playing volleyball and need PT because the veins in my legs get locked and they have to release them.) I had to do modified versions of some of the exercises (one routine you put your leg over your knee and do pelvic thrusts. Well because of my leg it causes me physical pain.) So for these I just do extended pelvic thrusts.

Tomorrow is Day 3, Cardio 1. And Friday I weigh in and will take my measurements. Although at that point it will be for only have a week. I think I might stay on weeks one and 2 a few days longer only to start week three and four on a Sunday. (Saturday is my rest day since I work third shift)

Also tomorrow I think I might ad in Ripped in 30 in the morning/afternoon. We'll see though!

No comments:

Post a Comment