Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Eat to live- day 1

Today was the start, so I didn't follow it to the T as I had to go grocery shopping.

So before I went I had a banana and 1/2 rice chex for breakfast.

The day got away from me and the kids were being.... overly helpful? in the store, so what should have been a 1/2 hour trip...turned into almost 2 hours.

I had 1 oz honey chicken breast for lunch as I prepped my vegetables and fruits to go in the fridge and packed food for work.

I packed 13oz of fruit (pineapple, red grapes and green grapes)
an Apple
1 pound of greens (8 oz spring mix, 4 oz cucumbers and green beans),
 8 oz carrots,
8 oz mushrooms
1 plum tomato
I found organic quinoa that I can take to work and microwave.

I need to figure out a flavor... because there's no way I can eat this much salad without it.

How'd your day go?

No comments:

Post a Comment