Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Eat to Live

I am a terrible blogger and I fully recognize that. I am writing novels at the moment so my time is fully invested there and with my kids since I homeschool.

However, part of the reason I started this blog was to lose weight.
Life's Little Lessons.

A hard lesson for a lot of us is to portion control, not eat junk and be healthy.

Almost two years ago I went Gluten Free because I've had no choice. I'm allergic to nuts, and I'm not supposed to eat dairy... but I do.

So where does that bring us today?

270ish pounds.

Can you believe it? I certainly can't.

How the heck did I let myself get here?

Good question.

No. Control.

So tomorrow morning, we're heading out with a grocery list and a daily menu and we're taking back control.

My father started a modified Eat to Live diet. He's lost 40 pounds on it in the last 6 weeks. My father, who has always weighed more that me, currently weighs about 50 pounds less than I do. How about a rude awakening!

Him and I are similar, so I decided, I shall also try this diet.

So tomorrow, I start to Eat to Live.

I hope you'll join this journey with me. I'm going to make a note in my calendar to add to this daily so you can join in and we can share this journey. I won't hold back, I'll tell you everything I ate, what did and did not work and of course how I feel along the way with my symptoms.

Just so you know, currently I have Hashimotos, Hypothyroidism is in remission but my number is sitting at a 4.23. I'm severely deficient in Vitamin D, and I work nights. Lets see what can improve.

See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment