Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 2 of my Rockin body work out

Well I did day 2 of my Rockin Body with Sean T work out. I feel good and I'm loving it. It's great to be able to dance and my calves are KILLING me on day 2!! Who would have thought I would be this excited to exercise. I can really see myself sticking with the 10 weeks because its FUN.

On other fronts, I'm getting barely the 64 oz of water in...unless you include my cup of coffee. I know coffee is a dehydrate, and for the most part, I drink my coffees black. I can't STAND stevia though. It's gross.

Also keeping up on my B12. If it wasn't for my baby waking me up 3-4 times in the night, it would be great. But he's teething...4 more, so a total of 16 teeth soon. Poor kid. My energy is just, well lets say I feel great.

As soon as my swagbucks gift cards come in I'll have more than enough to buy 2 pea proteins. I've chosen pea proteins because Whey Protein is milk based and I'm allergic to dairy.

If you'd like a referral link, I've just gotten 5 $5 gift cards to amazon. They're 450 points. I got 1250 point just for signing up to a website because they just started. Awesome!

swagbucks.com/refer/amoggio816

Question of the day: What's your favorite Chicken Recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment